Skeptic Money Keeps GrowingPosted by Phil Ferguson on October 17th, 2012 – Comments Off – Posted in Uncategorized
The number of visitors to SkepticMoney just keeps getting bigger. I still remember when I started almost 3 years ago. I put up a few posts and a few people stopped in to see them. I was so excited the first time SkepticMoney had 100 views in a 24 hour period. Well things have grown and I have been making some changes to the blog.
The regular readers will notice (and I hope like) the changes but, if you are new – here are few of the bigger things.
- Bigger side bar.
- There are now buttons on the top of the sidebar and you can follow @SkepticMoney on twitter, sign up for the RSS feed or join the brand new Facebook page.
- I have updated the “popular posts” in the sidebar and it now shows a small image that goes with the posts. It also shows the number of views. The numbers are a little low because it has only been counting for a few days. This seems to be popular as the data shows more readers are clicking on the popular posts.
- There is also an image for “The Pink Atheist” podcast. I am now working with Jimmy and Rachel to put out a weekly podcast Sunday 3-5 Central. We are new to this but, I think it is going very well. Please listen to our show and share it with your friends.
- Comments are also starting to blossom. Please help me out and make some brilliant comments on the next post that you like (or don’t like). The stats show the SkepticMoney has a lot of lurkers. I would love to hear from you. Not sure how to start? Just tell us a little about yourself in the comments below. Please help me get the conversation going. Thanks!
- There are a few bugs that we are working on but if you see something that looks odd – let me know.
Please tell me what you like and don’t like. So I can keep making SkepticMoney better. Thanks!